How We Partner
Listening is key to how we partner.
We listen and discuss before we propose.
Together we tailor solutions and experiences to suit your particular needs. Our approaches and tools are integrative, scalable, and sustainable for greater possibilities and impact today and tomorrow.
People-focused and results-oriented ways of partnering to boost potential, engagement, and performance.
Coaching, Consulting, & Facilitation
Partnering in a structured and stimulating process to unleash client potential and support the client towards the achievement of the established, future-oriented goal(s). Coaching could be appropriate, for example, when:
○ Starting as a newly-hired or promoted people manager or leader
○ Developing soft skills to close gaps in leadership
○ Working to engage and align team members
Note: As a certified professional coach credentialed by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) since 2013, Dana adheres to the ICF Code of Ethics.
Partnering by leveraging subject matter knowledge and experience to create / co-create and deliver solutions for the client's challenge. A few examples where consulting could be helpful are:
○ Briefing and identifying key elements of 360° and assessment results
○ Designing development action plans that leverage strengths
○ Bringing perspective and practical advice to address HR topics that people managers and leaders are facing (oftentimes alone)
Partnering in interactive and informal group settings to foster learning and growth namely through knowledge sharing and collective intelligence building. Examples of facilitated interventions include:
○ Experiential workshops including the Mindfulness-Based Strengths Practice (MBSP) program
○ Team building and off-sites to create connection and unite team members
○ World cafés to encourage creative thinking and solutions from diverse perspectives
"To get the best out of people, you've got to believe the best is in there."
- Sir John Whitmore
Select Tools from Our Toolbox
From emotional and social intelligence competencies to personality preferences, from strengths of character to leadership competencies, our tools include self-assessments and 360°s suitable for a range of purposes from individual coaching to team-building. A few highlights for each tool are listed below.
Note: For each tool indicated below, Dana has completed required training and, as applicable, certification.
Leadership Competency Frameworks
Emotional Intelligence & the ESCI 360°
○ According to research, skill in multiple emotional and social intelligence competencies is a predictor of high performance and leadership effectiveness
○ The emotional and social intelligence model of 12 competencies developed by Daniel Goleman and Richard Boyatzis specifies the necessary attitudes and behaviors
○ The ESCI 360° tool by Korn Ferry Hay Group leverages the 12-competency model and provides a snapshot of one’s current ability thereby facilitating opportunities to learn and close performance gaps
Leadership Soft Skills & KFLA™
○ Although referred to as "leadership" soft skills, these distinct sets of attitudes and behaviors demonstrated by the most successful leaders are now widely recognized as crucial for all employees
○ The Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ inventory consists of 38 learnable competencies identified over decades of research conducted with successful leaders around the world
○ Used for self-assessment and 360°s, the KFLA framework is supported by a wealth of materials and practical ideas facilitating sustainable skill development
Personality: Personal Preferences & Positive Core Traits
Insights Discovery® Assessment
○ A psychometric tool consisting of 72 colorful personality types, Insights enhances the understanding of oneself and others resulting in greater interpersonal effectiveness
○ Insights is rooted in the extensive research conducted by Carl Gustav Jung and one of his leading students, Dr. Jolande Jacobi, in the field of psychology
○ Available as a standalone self-assessment or as a 360°, Insights works well for both individual and team development at all levels of the organization
The VIA Character Strengths & Survey
○ The VIA classification is a research-backed framework comprised of 24 universal strengths of character defined by the VIA Institute on Character as reflecting our personal identity and producing positive outcomes for ourselves and others
○ The VIA Survey is a free psychometric self-assessment tool measuring the degree to which we exhibit each character strength and indicating our signature strengths (i.e., those strengths most core to who we are)
○ A starting point for raising awareness and intentionally applying character strengths, the VIA Survey is relevant and beneficial for individuals, teams, and organizations
Personal Branding & Personal Brand 360°
○ While personal branding takes inspiration from branding practices used for products and services, it differs in that personal branding is about revealing and showcasing the best and most authentic parts of one's personality and portfolio
○ Certo's discover, develop, and deploy approach yields the key differentiators required to craft a unique value proposition indispensable for positioning oneself professionally and to have the greatest impact
○ A personal brand 360° is a must for individual personal branding and also applies to team branding
"Tiny tweaks can lead to big changes."
- Amy Cuddy
© Certo Coaching & Consulting Sàrl
What are you aspiring to accomplish?