How We Partner
Listening is key to how we partner.
We listen and discuss before we propose.
Together we tailor solutions and experiences to suit your particular needs. Our approaches and tools are integrative, scalable, and sustainable for greater possibilities and impact today and tomorrow.
People-focused and results-oriented ways of partnering to boost potential, engagement, and performance.
Coaching, Consulting, & Facilitation
Partnering in a structured and stimulating process to unleash client potential and support the client towards the achievement of the established, future-oriented goal(s). Coaching could be appropriate, for example, when:
○ Starting as a newly-hired or promoted people manager or leader
○ Developing soft skills to close gaps in leadership
○ Working to engage and align team members
Note: As a certified professional coach credentialed by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) since 2013, Dana adheres to the ICF Code of Ethics.
Partnering by leveraging subject matter knowledge and experience to create / co-create and deliver solutions for the client's challenge. A few examples where consulting could be helpful are:
○ Briefing and identifying key elements of 360° and assessment results
○ Designing development action plans that leverage strengths
○ Bringing perspective and practical advice to address HR topics that people managers and leaders are facing (oftentimes alone)
Partnering in interactive and informal group settings to foster learning and growth namely through knowledge sharing and collective intelligence building. Examples of facilitated interventions include:
○ Workshops to learn together and from each other
○ Team building and off-sites to create connection and unite team members
○ World cafés to encourage creative thinking and solutions from diverse perspectives
"To get the best out of people, you've got to believe the best is in there."
- Sir John Whitmore
Select Tools from Our Toolbox
From emotional and social intelligence competencies to personality preferences, from strengths of character to leadership competencies, our tools include self-assessments and 360°s suitable for a range of purposes from individual coaching to team-building. A few highlights for each tool are listed below.
Note: For each tool indicated below, Dana has completed required training and, as applicable, certification.