Certo Coaching & Consulting Sàrl
44 rue Caroline
1227 Carouge, Switzerland
Contact: Dana L. Walden at email@example.com
2. Collection & Use of Personal Data
The personal data that you provide through the site includes your full name, e-mail address, and message; according to the context, you may also provide the name of your organization or employer. You provide the data in the context of requesting information from Certo, requesting to join a newsletter mailing list, requesting an appointment or service, or requesting to enroll in one of our programs.
We use the personal data that you provide through the site according to the context in which it was provided including to send requested information to you, to send you requested newsletters, to schedule an appointment with you, or to process a request for a service or for program enrollment.
The website hosting platform collects personal data when you visit the site, including information about your browser, network and device; web pages you visited prior to coming to the site; web pages you view while on the site; and your IP address. The hosting platform needs this data to run the site and to protect and improve its platform and services. The data is analyzed in a de-personalized form.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
Certo does not sell, rent, exchange, transfer, or give your personal data to third parties without your consent other than to the trusted entities as outlined below:
· Service providers: We share personal data with a limited number of service providers helping Certo to conduct business. These include service providers for website hosting, website maintenance, e-mail delivery, and auditing. We authorize such providers to use or disclose personal data only as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to meet legal requirements.
· Authorities: We share data as necessary to comply with applicable law; to protect rights and safety of Certo, you, or others; and to respond to requests from law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, courts, and other public and government authorities which may include those outside of your country of residence.
5. Data Protection Rights
You have the right to request knowledge of or a copy of your personal data and to request correction or erasure of your personal data, as provided by law. You may have the right to restrict or to object to our processing of your personal data. You have the right to raise a complaint or to submit a question regarding the processing of your personal data. For previously given consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent.
6. Exercise of Data Protection Rights
To exercise your data protection rights, please contact Certo at the address indicated above either by mail at the mailing address or by e-mail at the e-mail address. We will comply with your request to the extent required by applicable law and provided we still hold your personal data. For security reasons, proof of identification and contact information are necessary.
If at any time you no longer wish to receive e-mail from Certo you may unsubscribe by writing to Certo by mail or by e-mail to the address indicated above.
Through technical and administrative measures, we make reasonable efforts to keep your personal data and non-personal data secure.
Certo retains your personal data while we are providing services to you and to the extent necessary to comply with our tax, legal, and regulatory obligations.
10. Links to Other Websites
11. Legal Domicile and Applicable Law
The Canton of Geneva, Switzerland, is the legal domicile for any litigation. The applicable law is the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act and the Data Protection Ordinance. With regards to users in the European Union, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) also applies. With regards to users in California, USA, the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA) also applies.
12. Notification of Changes
Changes to the policy will be notified on the site.